New dates coming soon……..
Come and join us for an evening of art and drinks with friends. We’ll guide you through creating your own artwork using your choice of medium.
Not “Arty”? No worries! It’s about having fun and enjoying time being creative. We’ll cover the basics of composition, values (tonal study), and converting values to colours to create your own artwork. This is a fun, informal, but informative session suitable for all.
The subject matter varies at each session to keep it fresh, some examples include:
- Australian botanicals and still life arrangements
- Life drawing
- Sketch your pet (from a photo)
We provide all the art materials required, including a number of different mediums, including acrylics, watercolours, and pastels to allow you to choose your medium, or to experiment with something you haven’t tried before.
What we’ll provide:
- All art materials
- Light refreshments including non-alcoholic drinks
- Friendly and informative instruction from our professional CollaborARTive Artists
What you need to do:
- BYO alcohol
- Inform us of any dietary requirements
- Come on your own, or bring friends with you – all are welcome!